Dynamic Visibility For Elementor – By Dynamic Content
A NEW Update for Dynamic Visibility is finally available for Elementor! 🚀🚀
This amazing extension allows you to hide any widget, column or section. It is particularly useful when you are building something that you don’t want to show everyone.🤫🤫
It’s an Elementor extension, so you must install Elementor Free version (also working with Elementor Pro) before activating the plugin.
- Choose an OR/AND condition.
- Limit visibility for specific custom fields or pages.
- Set a date (from–to), day of the week, or an hour and decide when each element will be visible.
- Limit visibility for specific user roles, user meta, IP, referral, or users.
- Set a fallback text (e.g.: ‘Coming soon’) for hidden elements that will be displayed in place of the element.
HOW IT WORKS
Open a page in Elementor mode. Select your element, go to the Visibility tab.
You’ll find a new “Visibility” configuration. Open it, enable Visibility, and set it as you prefer.
I hope this article was useful to you. If you have any thing to share then let us know in comments below.
- Facebook Login Signup with PHP SDK API - June 1, 2021
- Dynamic Visibility For Elementor – By Dynamic Content - May 28, 2021
- 10 Most Powerful Tips to Become Successful Freelancer - May 18, 2021